12826847

Student Visa to an Asylum

Customer Question

Hello I had an admission to do a premaster at a university in UK . If I got the student visa from the embassy , can I apply for an asylum once I reach UK ? Is it going to be accepted ? What is the percentage ? What are the disadvantages of doing that ? Am I going to lose the university fees and the student visa ? .

I have the Syrian Passport , married and have kids , I work in one of the Arabian Gulf countries since around 8 years , my last visit to Syria in 2011 . Thanks .

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Will be waiting . But try not be late .

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

4 Days and no answer ?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Close the question and refund the fees please .