13262538

8 Years ago our son was taken away from us via social services

8 Years ago our son was taken away from us via social services with an unexplained injury to his left leg. We now have a second child. Social services have now put our daughter on the child in need register. Last week i got diognosed with asperguse syndrome ADHD and social fobia and some other things and the medical expert said that i was born with the autism. 8 Years ago i was put under a lot of stress with contact centres and a house in bromley called jamma amoja being assesed 24 hours 7 days a week. Because my peranting assesment was not good because i dont like pressure social services did not test me for any conditions back then. Social services no about my conditions now and are happy for me to keep my daughter. I would like to no why i dont have my son when me as a person has not changed apart from being 8 years older. I am still with the same mother we are married and have been for nearly 9 years
What court orders have been made in relation to him?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He has been adopted under the probability act

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Would i be able to get my son back because on the grounds of unfair trial because of the unknown conditions that i have. I believe that social services should of picked up on my conditions 8 years ago and not just last week. Im sorry to keep bothering you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi hello I'm not sure if I am meant to do something but I don't seam to of had a reply back many thanks Simon

Sorry, I thought I had explained but it didn't upload.
This isn't really my area now that you have explained so I have asked our family specialist to help. I will chase her now.
My name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to look at this for you
What happened to your son when the care order was made?
Did you have a solicitor representing you at the time
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we did have a solicitor we had one each as we was not allowed the same one

the case between us and social services took 2 and a half years in total

What happened to your son at the end of it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He was adopted but we never signed to have him adopted after the final hearing. He was taken on the grownds of probability act

I am so very very sorry - but there is no chance of the child returning to your care - not until he is over 18 in any event.
However (and I realise it is little comfort) you may have a claim against the Local Authority for negligence
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I thought that may be the case. So because i have been diognosed with asperguse syndrome and ADHD and social phobia and other things. Is that clased as negligence because they at the time did not do there jobs properly. And as a result we had our child taken away.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If i was to off been diognosed with what i have been diognosed with now back then. Then i would have been given the support that i would of needed to help me understand things. I shouldnt of been put in a residentual home being watched 24 7

Yes you can argue that if a proper assessment and diagnosis had been made then the child would have stayed with you
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What do you mean by making a claim to the local athurity. Sorry to be a pain