12826847

If a police officer turns up to your house when you're not

Customer Question

If a police officer turns up to your house when you're not on bail, threatens to arrest you (but doesn't) and says you have to come with him for questioning now to a police station, then changes his mind and decides you can come later that day... would this be classed as harassment when the incident was recorded on video

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this. Is there any reason you think it might?

Also I notice you have not yet rated a previous answer so I would be grateful if you could do that now.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

is this not provoking and threatening behaviour?