12826847

I have a house in Wembley where the next door property is a

Customer Question

I have a house in Wembley where the next door property is a fairly new terrace of three houses on one plot. My garden is constantly being flooding by there surface water. When built they built up the rear garden so that any surface water floods into my garden. Adding to that there surface water for the whole plot goes underground, in pipes, to a Soakaway which is unable to take the load of water and overflows down the side of my house, threatening my rear extension foundation, and drops 15/18 ins into my garden. I have been able to get them to erect a fence with concrete gravel birds which has reduced the surface water from there garden into mine. However there is reluctance by two of the owners to do anything about the other problem. What can I do? The owner who has been helping in the past has sold up and moving at end of the month leaving me with two Absent Landlords. E XXXXXX

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
For now please let me know whether you have searched the Land Registry to clarify the address of the owner?