75100385

I have purchased a 3 piece suite which I am not happy with

Customer Question

I have purchased a 3 piece suite which I am not happy with I have lodged my complaint with the company Harveys ,They have sent out an inspector who is looking at the structure ie framework of the sofa and chairs this is not my issue I have the leather upholstery is sagging and is unsightly to say the least the cushions remain wrinkled after you stand up and do not return to a normal position .I need to know where I stand in returning the goods under the protection of sale of goods act .I paid £2400 for this and was shown a sample in the shop which is nothing like the one we have .I paid with my credit card can I go back to my bank with a complaint
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.