13262538

My nem hrry chaban I am british citizen and my waef she is

Customer Question

my nem hrry chaban I am british citizen and my waef she is lebanes can I ragester my marraeges at the uk empasey in lebanon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my question is can I ragester my marraeges at the british empassey in Lebanon she is lebanes my waef
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I like my refund ok pls will cansol my account ok thenks ..... refund back to card ok
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
There is no process by which a foreign marriage can be registered in the UK - whether within the Country or at an Embassy
If what you wish to do is apply for a spouse visa this can be done at an Embassy - but you will need to meet the Financial requirements and your spouse will need to meet the language requirements
Please ask if you need further details