Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

I am a small business in belfast and am being constantly harassed

Customer Question

I am a small business in belfast and am being constantly harassed in the shanks ill buy and sell it does seem to be kids that are not associated with me it is badly affecting my business I cannot find who runs this site can you please advise me what I can do
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No please try and find a answer as I am getting threats on the phone messages
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. What sort of allegations are they making? Are they only making them on social media or on consumer websites? Can the damage be repaired? kind regards AJ