12826847

I have a work related problem and I would like your advice

Customer Question

Hi I have a work related problem and I would like your advice on how to address it legally if you would deem it worth going down this route. The issue I have is obviously to do with pay . I am a community health doctor and my title is Area medical officer as I could not go up to senior as I didn't have the criteria which would be fine if there wasn't 2 of my colleagues who do not have the criteria either but both are Senior area medical officers. the first one has been in this position since 2007 and has been permanent full time since 2010. I left the job in 2005 for 3 years and came back in Jan 2009. I work with 8 other SMOs and I am the only AMO and we all do the same job. There has been talk of putting me up to SMO since January of this year but this has not happened and only a month ago I learn that the other SMO mentioned has been brought up to SMO from AMO on a permanent basis. I know I am going about the houses here but I would appreciate your opinion. Regards ***** *****
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Why do you think you have been overlooked for this - any particular reason?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Why do you think you have been overlooked for this - any particular reason?