UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

My partner is currently in in the UK on a student type

My partner is currently in in the UK on a student type C visa which runs out 6/1/2016.
She has an Indonesian passport and is a qualified teacher with a teaching job open there.
In the UK my understanding is Teaching Jobs are on the UK Job Shortage List and she has currently started looking here. She completes the IELTS UKVI this week.
The question is how does she turn the student type C visa into a work Visa on job offer?
Steven
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes i will continue to wait for an answer... thanks

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes....Please continue. Thanks

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please look for a professional to assist me as soon as possible!.

It's a straight forward Immigration Visa question...

This is your trial period! I'm beginning to think I could leave this question on for a month and you still wouldn't answer. What do you think?

Kind Regards

Steven

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry that we have not been able to answer your question. I'm afraid I have had no feedback on it from Experts at all. It may be more complicated than it appears.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How can it be complicated, it is a simple question. Also if it is complicated then why not that as the advice from and expert. An answer could be brief, truncated or general with an invite or guide where further questions might be asked..Justanswer.com just doesn't seem to answer and your 100% response/guarantee is clearly false and therefore probably llegal..no doubt theses stats of yours immorally include your more usual answer that you cant answer and he invie to withdraw with question...lol

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 1 year ago.

I have just seen your question.

It is not possible to switch from a Type C visa to a work visa from within the UK, she must return back home and apply for a new visa from there.

All the best
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience: English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much for your answer. Are there any other options/ exceptions. for example...

1. Could she apply from any country apart from the Uk.

2. Marriage

3. Sponsorship (prospective employer)

Also, is there any problem in doing Voluntary work in he interim?

She has to apply from the country where she is normally resident other than the UK (i.e. she will need a residence permit for that country)

Marriage should not be of convenice and she cannot switch to a spouse visa from the UK;

same as above.

No work permitted, including voluntary work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok great thanks.

Could a solicitor in her normal country of residence organise this on her behalf?

Meaning what is the criticality here, the bot***** *****ne, in terms of her physical presence. That the 'interview' for the work visa needs to be conducted where she is normally resident?

Steven

Please open a new question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes thanks...I am happy to do that....

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have done this,,,Thanks