75100385

I belong to a members club and I am having trouble with the

Customer Question

I belong to a members club and I am having trouble with the fact that I have been suspended for 12weeks because I have allegedly embarassed a member of staff.I was requested verbally to attend a committee meeting which I requested to be put to me in writing.An E.mail was sent without any details of attending a committee meeting and certainly not giving the prescribed 7 day notice and no information of any rule that I had infringed. I notified the secretary I would not attend the meeting as I considered it to be un-constutional. I then received a letter informing me that I had been suspended for 12 weeks. I wrote a letter asking for what rule I had infringed and that I considered that the employee had his own channel of complaining.I next received a letter stating that if I appealed my case again I would be suspended for*****of complaint of my treatment can I take.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.*** fq91sbe
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I assume you were suspended from membership, rather than working ie an employee?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can it not be by mail as it is dinner time Sorry
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sure we can do it via web based.
Are you an employee or member?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am an ex military member of approx 14 years
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
What is it you want to achieve? Have they discriminated on the grounds of either sex, race, age, colour, religion or nationaility?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would appreciate phone contact but can I call some one Sat tomorrow or perhaps as bank holiday is here on tuesday pm?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Send me your number as it works like that, then tell me when is good for a chat if you would?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tel No 01702 337992 how about approx 2100 hrs today
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
20 min, sure.