75100385

I payed a deposit of 6000 towards the purchase of a 2 bed

Customer Question

i payed a deposit of 6000 towards the purchase of a 2 bed app.in sligo. the contract states that the seller endoufers to complete the deal in one week. that was 24 april. on many occasions i tried to contakt the agency ( obg of sligo) and on mid june 2015i got email that the paperwork would with my sollicitor the following day.this did not happen. any contakt sought is not being answered. even my sollicitor mr tom mc sharry is getting nowhere he has written twice NO rsult or answer. the contrackt alows the seller to back out of the sale with me getting my deposit back and possible compensation. i am spending aprox 200 per week MORE then if i would be living in my apprtment.i am getting sick and tired waiting this friday is the 18 th week i am waiting. please advise--xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you
What is it you want to achieve?
Do you have a number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i dont see an answer i amm being directed incircles please phone!

Do you want me to call you to discuss this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i did sent this tel nr 5x already here it is again 00353 71 91 33 727 johan bout

Ok. I will call you in about 20 min if thats ok?