75100385

A claimant in a small claim serves her witness statement in

A claimant in a small claim serves her witness statement in accordance with the directions order. She then dies and her widower as personal rep is substituted for the deceased claimant. Is the witness statement admissible as evidence at the small claims hearing as the widower does not have any personal knowledge of the facts of the claim
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Yes, because in a small claim you simply submit all evidence which you seek to rely upon. It's not like a fast or multi track claim.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.