12826847

I am a suffering Mental Health person and have been

Customer Question

I am a suffering Mental Health person and have been for 20 plus years and want to know if i can put in a claim against the government for being persecuted under the Mental Health Act either from society or the Goverment themselves dont get me wrong u might think iam a bit "crazy" but thats exacley what iam on about missinterpretation etc and i know its a long shot because the nature of my so called " ilness " enough said and ihave been through allot of traumatic experiences which were not my doing off it was others because they see me as kindness as weaknes and nowadays iam manageing my Mental Health so called allot better i know this and would like to know were i stand and what direction to go in to make a claim against certain individuals or certain unomitiated circumstances etc etc ?? Do i have a case if not just tell me straight but do not offend me iam not just another number like in certain individuals lives ? Thank you yours with kiind regards ***** ***** Berridge !!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
If you accept you have a mental illness and I assume this was clarified by several doctors as required under the Mental Health Act?