13262538

Who is the beneficiary of the Will below? Is it A, or C? 1. I

Who is the beneficiary of the Will below? Is it A,B or C?
1. I HEREBY REVOKE all former Wills and testamentary dispositions made by me and declare this to be my last Will
2. I APPOINT my brother A and my brother B to be the Executors and Trustees of this Will (hereinafter called “my Trustees” which expression shall include the Trustee or Trustees for the time being hereof)
3. I GIVE DEVISE AND BEQUEATH all my real and personal estate of whatsoever nature and wheresoever situate not otherwise disposed of by this Will or any Codicil to it (including any property over which I may have a general power of appointment or disposition by Will) to my Trustees upon Trust to sell call in and concert the same into money with full power in their absolute and uncontrolled discretion to postpone such sale calling in and conversion for so long a period as they shall think fit without being responsible for loss
4. MY TRUSTEES shall hold the net proceeds of such sale calling in and conversion together with my ready money and any property for the time being remaining unconverted upon the following trusts:
a) Upon trust to pay thereout all my just debts legacies funeral and testamentary expenses and to any trusts declared earlier and subject thereto
b) Upon trust absolutely for my partner C
PROVIDED THAT if the trusts declared by this sub-clause (b) of this Will shall fail entirely and subject thereto
c) Upon trust to distribute my Residuary Estate in the following shares:
(i) 50% to my brother A as shall survive me
(ii) 50% to my brother B as shall survive me
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Provided C survives then al the estate goes to C - if C does not then it is shared between A and B
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details