75100385

A judge re- ajudicated a case and stated that in light of

Customer Question

A judge re- ajudicated a case and stated that in light of the information he has he would not have been in favour of a bankruptcy order, he has maintained the legal position of the creditors and has indicated that a previous application which was not heard needs looking into, so the judge is looking for clarification, ie, it needs reviewing, a solicitor ALex W, has clarified that this means the case is open until clarified, Question is there a point of law which covers this situation and if so whate is it
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please take the time you need.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello and thanks for asking for me.
Its Civil Procedure and Court rules. Until a further order is made by the Court the previous order remains. Otherwise you would have Court orders which are ignored.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/