12826847

Reference back to an issue you dealt with in 2013 about Minimum

Customer Question

Reference back to an issue you dealt with in 2013 about Minimum Pricing. We are a Manufacturer selling our product in the UK primarily to Wholesalers who then sell on to Contractors or end Users. We are having a lot of problems with some of our customers and their customers selling our product on their Websites at very low prices. Other customers have stopped buying from us as they do not want to sell at such low margins. What legal options do we have to 'control' advertised prices as this is having a detrimental impact on our business.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Do you have any terms in the contract about pricing levels?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We do not state anything in our Standard Terms and conditions about Selling Out prices. They were written before the Web was such a prolific selling outlet for our customers. What could we have included ?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You want to set minimum prices?