12826847

I'm I able to suit my social landard bringing a case

Customer Question

I'm I able to suit my social landard for not bringing a case to court for antisocial behaviour after over 2years of the person being convicted twice for harassment and still smoking class A drugs in the property. Their excuse has been we're waiting for a court date (over two years) and then they refuse to give any updates
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Is your landlord an association of council please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes - council
Ok, why haven't they taken action, do you know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
They have no reason. I believe that they are condemning the neighbour's behaviour knowing that I cannot do anything about it. They lied to me that action has been taken but when I pressed they admitted no action was taken. Their solicitor advised that it is critical for the success of the case to have a witness. The landlord then instructed them to drop me as a witness. Thus there is no witness if the case ever goes to court and the witness statement has never been completed.The landlord keeps saying that they are gathering more evidence but there has been two conviction already and many more breaches of tenancy. I read the charter on antisocial behaviour law that instructs the courts that it must evict if there is a conviction relating to antisocial behaviour. I have been in touch with the courts and was advised that the landlord dropped the case. However the landlord continues to lie to me that they are waiting for a court date.
Do you have a diagnosed condition? Have you been to the GP and been diagnosed with depression etc?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes I do and it as been noted by my GP and is caused by the situation, but I rather not discuss my medical record.
Have you been diagnosed with any particular condition by your GP as a direct result of this. I will need to ask some questions regarding medical history for me to give you an accurate answer, but not too probing.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Okay, that's fine but I don't want this published for publish viewing
Yes that is ok, but this is a public website. All I need to know is were you diagnosed directly as a result of this and did your GP was it was because of this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I was and my GP said it was because of this
And have you been diagnosed with a recognised condition? If so, what is it?