12826847

My name james Barrett dob is 1-7-1987, I give address

Customer Question

My name james Barrett dob is 1-7-1987, I give address at the time Linton close, Brent park, my address in Ireland is 3 st Nicholas park ballybrit Galway.
I'm not living in the UK now, I was arrested in in 2004 in the UK for robing and steal, I was only 16 at the time I then went back to Ireland ,
I need to know if there is any outstanding warrant for me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's London aswell.
How long for answer
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
The best way to find out is the most direct way - to contact the police station where you were arrested and quote any reference number that you may have (if you were charged and bailed - do you still have the documents). You should enquiry whether or not the charges are being pursued - if they are not - then you will be able to travel without issue.
You can also call the local courts near where you used to reside to see of they are aware of any outstanding warrants.
There are also some online public records database services that state that they will check the public records for you. One such service is:
http://howdo-i.com/backgroundcheck/howdoicheckforarrestwarrants.php
Kind Regards
Caroline
Please remember to rate positively. No credit is received for our work unless positive feedback is received.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm afraid the answer above is wrong. There is absolutely no point in contacting the police station by phone. They will tell you nothing over the phone. Still more dangerous is handing yourelf in as they will just arrest you and hold you over night.
The only way that might succeed is to get your solicitor to investigate the matter on your behalf. They may not be willing to do so as there is no legal aid ultimately.
If you were arrested and bailed and didnt attend then there will be an arrest warrant for you unless the charge was NFAed and even then there is a risk. Whether they will pursue it eleven years later is another matter.
Jo.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I had no solicitor at the time, Wembley police station was where I got arrested, release on signed bail, and I never kept the paper sheet at the time, why I paid for this service is to get answer from you I need everything done, I was only arrested suspicion. Of a handbag I was young and stupid to do this crime I put my hands up for it, they also got my clothes and my dad's gold ring that's very sentimental value to me , I need answer on any warrant for me, or was I sentenced for this and can I apply to get my property back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a better feed back
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Are you asking if we can make the check for you? If so, I'm afraid that is not within the remit of this service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am. I need to know that's what I paid for
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm afraid I won't be able to do that for the reasons above. This is a question and answer site.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
We cannot conduct enquiries on your behalf.