12826847

Dear SirI am a Sudanese Doctor, I applied 3 years back for

Customer Question

Dear Sir I am a Sudanese Doctor, I applied 3 years back for a Tier2 visa to work in the Uk, but due to some misunderstanding from my side to how the application form should be properly filled, I missed to mention all previously refused Visas of mine, so I was refused under the so called Paragraph 320-7A ( Ten year Ban ), I tried to communicate with the UKBA to explain my misunderstanding but with no hope. Now I have being offered a new job and they would offer me a Sponsor letter if I like to apply for a Tier2 visa. so I was wondering if you could advise me what to do, should I submit a new application and explain my fault the last time when I applied to the UKBA ??? Yours Dr XXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would like to wait, hopefully to get an answer soon

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If it will take more days I believe we should close the question here, as I needed the reply during the current days.