31090051

Is it illegal (Scots Law) woman to coerce a dog to

Is it illegal (Scots Law) for a woman to coerce a dog to perform oral sex upon her? (Real question and very real dilemma concerning an ex partner)
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland and will help you with this.
If there is no penetration then the crime of bestiality is not satisfied.
That means that the elements of coercion would have to be looked at in the context of animal cruelty. That is where the crime is likely to be committed; coercing the animal into performing the act of oral sex. In my opinion there would be a crime committed in those circumstances.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. My case in 'unusual' to say the least but involves the sexual mistreatment of the family pet by my ex partner (I have photographic evidence of this in the form of screen captures from a Skype call she presumed had terminated) and my wish to gain protective custody of the animal. My initial intention is to suggest that she surrenders custody of my pet to avoid any criminal charges that I wish to press. The evidence consists of 'screen captures' from a Skype video conversation we had, in which she assumed the conversation had terminated. However the internet link resumed (obviously unbeknown to her) and on her return to the room I witnessed her encouraging my dog to perform an unsavory sexual act upon her. During the next couiple of minutes, I made some screen captures of this and confronted her later. This was primarily the cause of the breakdown of our relationship. At one stage this year, she agreed to allow me to take custody of the dog but as it coincided with the unfortunate death of her father, she begged me to allow her to keep him on the condition that I get reasonable access. This worked for a while, until I informed her that I had destroyed the evidence against her (Obviously I had retained some of it) Since then access grew scarce and has now completely ceased. Any advice on how to proceed would be welcome.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As for coercion - when she returned to the room, she was holding a tub of yoghurt (or similar) and proceeded to apply this to her genital area. I presume this is classed as coercion.