12826847

I am trying to find out whether we have to, by

Customer Question

Hi Joshua I am trying to find out whether we have to, by law, allow access through our garden (we are end of terrace of 4 houses)  our current neighbours are moving and we at looking to put up a 6ft fence - i have looked through the paperwork that we have and in the valuation report all that i can find in rights of way section is 'see general observations' and in that section the only mention to the boundary is to re-instate boundary fence as there was no fence and to rehang our own side gate. Within the copy of the land registry i have the following (which I'm finding hard to understand!) 'together with all rights of access drainage and other rights which may now be enjoyed therewithEXCEPT AND RESERVED unto the adjoining property..., aforesaid all rights of access drainage and otherwise which may now be enjoyed therewith over the property herewith conveyed.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please can you cancel the question as I have gone elsewhere for an answer as the fence goes up tomorrow
I'm hoping I get a refund due to the question not being answered
Fiona