75100385

I had a 48hr bailiff letter posted last Friday 28th August

I had a 48hr bailiff letter posted last Friday 28th August ...It is now Thursday 3rd September and no one has been back. I have been in all the time. I sent a e mail with a letter as a vunrable person and also a copy of a letter I sent to council to take back the det. Will that of stopped them coming or could they still come so late after the 48hr notice. I have children wanting to go out and play but I am scared he will arrive and they will run up to him ect ect.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is the letter as a result of?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

council tax

I assume there was a liability order? Did you contest the summons?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

All I want to know is what I put above please as need to let kids out without worring do they come within the 48hrs or not

Can they come without warning - yes.
Will it stop them coming - no.
You should contact the bailiff firm and arrange a repayment plan of any outstanding Council tax.
if you do not believe you owe it then you should speak with the Council direct.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so even though its been nearly a week since a recived the 48hr notice they culd still just turn up....

Sadly yes. I know it is distressing which is why you might be better contacting them or the Council to resolve this unhappy issue.
Dies that clarify?

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.