Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

MY NAME IS***** 9UK)10 DAYS AGO I HAVE BEEN

MY NAME IS***** 9UK)10 DAYS AGO
I HAVE BEEN INFORMED 4 TIMES OVER THE PHONE THAT I HAVE WON 3RD PRIZE IN THE NEW YORK SWEEPSTAKE. AMOUNT £ 90.000.00 NO PAYMENT HAS ARRIVED TO-DATE
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS XXXXXXXXXXXXX PHONE CONTACT IS XXXXXXXXXXXXX
LANDLINE UK .IS THIS A SCAM YES OR NO I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD VERIFY THIS FOR ME THANK YOU
Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. If you did not enter the sweepstake and this was unsolicited, then this is a scam. I would not respond or correspond with these people any further especially if they ask for your bank details. When you were given the news were you contacted by email in the first instance? Kind regards AJ