12826847

I gave my son my pin number when I was in hospitalised to buy

Customer Question

I gave my son my pin number when I was in hospitalised to buy me a few necesities and he started to use it to gamble and he ran a bill of over 4,000 the bank wrote to me to go and see them and asked me if they were my transactions and to protect my son I said yes they are mine. Unfortunately I told a nurse about it what had happened and I don't know if she has reported it to the police, I told her not to but I dont know. Will I lose my bank account or go prison for lying to protect my son and will my son go to prison. I am mentally disabled and my son is ADHD addicted gambler. I am very upset and desperate. Help
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Why should she report this to the police,? You told her these were your transactions?