ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

Can you ask questions to social workers?

Customer Question

Hi can you ask questions to social workers?
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 2 years ago.
Hello, My name is***** you're asking whether communications between a social worker and his patients are privileged, the answer is yes. That means that although you can ask questions of social workers about their patients, they cannot, in general, discuss that with you. If this was not what you wanted to know, please clarify your question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No sorry I meant is there a section on here where u can ask questions from social workers
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 2 years ago.
I can opt out and move this to the Mental Health category, and you can see whether there's a social worker who can assist you.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately we do not have a Mental Health category on the UK site. However what I have done is change the category to Law and General to see if there are any Social Workers within that category that may be able to assist you.
If you would prefer your question closed and charges reversed please let me know.
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 2 years ago.
I am not a social worker but I am a Solicitor. I have a large caseload in respect of Public Law work involving children and I am currently working towards children panel membership.
I might be able to assist if you want advice in relation to children matters - perhaps if you could explain your situation a little further?
Kind Regards
Caroline