13262538

I'm mark my wife diad in 2012 out the blue she diad from

Hi I'm mark my wife diad in 2012 out the blue she diad from heart failure she diad next me in bed we have been 2 gever 12 years she has 2 children what I brought up from the age off 2 and five the father as not paid any child patents 4 them in that last 12 years the last 4 mouth I took care of my step kids the grandparent did the nasty 2 me and took the kids away rom me they tried 2 take my wife life insurance away from me my putting it in there name but I mangerd 2 stop them my wife was a civil servant witch i have her civil servants pension I get every mouth the kids had a lum sum of 25000 each I put that away until they 21 at my wife request went they went 2 live with there grandparent I I tried 2 c them but they wouldent let me I have send them birthday cards Christmas cards but I did get on back it broke my heart as I took them one and brought up As my own I took them on holiday gave them a roof over there heads fed then loved them took care of them it ripped my heart out that they turned there back on me and haven't contacted me in the last 2 years it tota6 broke me as I love them and care about them but grandparents are nasty my in her will witch was her wish that the kids stay with me it was her wish what she wanted they have not respected there daughter wishes they could end care about me if that took the life insurance I would of lost the house I put the mone in the bank ..4 the kids at 21 I thought that be the right age 2 give them that Daniel is now 18 Natasha is 16 ather 2 years out contact they have ask 4 the money in the letter it dose not mention anything not hello Not in even a thank u from 4 bringing me up4 12 years witch as left heart broken I believe it the grandparents whose trying get the money as they not getting any child Pantene any more and they have 2 pay both cancil tax 4 them and college fees as they both only get there pension I feel it wrong how they have tread me it been very hard 4 me I felt it was disgusting they send A letter 2 me on my wife birthday the letter there sent they they say they won't there money but I feel it not the right give to them at the moment I have a feeling they going sent me 2 over it but I will stand my ground be use it was there mother wish at 21 I do not no where I stand legally would preshate
Some advice.that I have the right upheld the money 2 there 21 your sin mark hornett
How can I help with this please?
My name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to look at this for you
How did the money come to you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have resive a letter yes day I believe it from the grandparents and not the kids asking 2 hand over there lump sum of there money there mother left them when she diad there mother request that they can have it at 21 wish I have done because it was there mother wish non of them them have respected there of her wish is it the second letter I have resided Natasha is 16 faunal is 18 now I have put the money in my bank 4 them I had no contact with them 4 two years witch I find very heart full as I brought up as my own I have no red the first letter witch came i had the last letter come on my birthday I need 2 where I stand legally that I can upheld there money until 21
Did your wife leave a Will?
Did you receive this money under the terms of the Will?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes my wife left a will it stated the what ever happens they'd the kids stay with me and she name me as the one 2 look arther the kids but grandparents did not like that they felt I was taken the kids from witch I would never do the will is not legal as my wrote the will before we got married it states as I'm next of kin that the life insurance money goes 2 me 2 hep me bring up the kids they I found when I was sorting thinks out the grandparent had tried 2 put the live insurance in there name and they kept it a secret from but I found out and went solicitors 2 2 get back I have the letter and documents from the high court that the money belongs 2 me my wife was a civil servant as a work and pension oficer in that will I get my wife civil pension money every mouth she left the kids 25000 each what the second part of the pension money it stated in the the 2 me look arther that money untill there 21 wish I have carried out my wife wish I have no contact with seen they left becuse the grandparents they have quest there money from me wish I won't give them untill there21 I revived 2 letters I what I believe from there grandparents I think they trying 2 frightening me hand it over they not respected my wife wish witch I find disgusting
So there is evidence that the money was for you to control until the children are 21 is that correct?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes the only I feel they an get is me sigh it 2 get I'm 100 pent legal where I stand as the will is not legal it what my wanted in her will can they force me to hand it over
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Are you named as the Executor?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I am
Have you invested the monies in a separate account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The money is all different acounds the is not legal tho as my wife did it before we where married when I had the life insurance money witch is mine I have the document of pro pay I brought the the house with it what I lived 4 12 years
I am sorry I am still trying to follow the process.
Do you mean you received all the funds as her surviving spouse - and under the terms of the Will you are holding £25,000 for each of them.
OR
Did the Pension Company pay £50,000 to be held for the children?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I received all the funds as siviving spouse and holding the 25000 each 4 the kids
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I the pension gave the money 2 held 4 them
Did the Pension Company say how long for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No they dident but as adult I feel it to young 2 give them the money it my wishes that it should be 21
I appreciate how difficult and distressing this period has been for you but from what you have said rthis money was never yours - it was just paid to you on behalf of the children
If the Pension monies were indeed given directly to the Children then it is payable to them when they attain the age of 18 - and you shoudl be holding the monies in separate accounts so that any interest paid is added automatically
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.