75100385

In response to our earlier question in our role of broker we

Customer Question

In response to our earlier question in our role of broker we did forward all correspondence between IP and director we received but we never completed or signed for anything obviously . I presume this was ok in our role
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for asking for me.
Yes this is ok. Please do remember to rate this and the other answer so the site credits me!
Thanks in advance. If you have any other questions please do let me know.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.
If the system won’t let you please click reply.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why would the insolvency service be using a solicitor to investigate the process ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I dont know. Its up to the OR to use whoever they wish.
It may be that they are just too busy.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me why the solicitor looking into the insolvencies keeps writing regarding my/our role ? Surely it is a matter between the director and the IP if there is a problem with the insolvency? They are after all looking into the directors role and whether to disqualify them?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I really dont know, I agree it a matter between the Director and Ip. It is strange.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me if a company is being investigated by the insolvency service is it legal for a shareholder to be paid fees for a job into a separate company fully owned by the same shareholder?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sadly only the IS can say if they are being investigated. Yes it is legal to pay a shareholder in another company.