75100385

I'm defending my company in a dispute. I have submitted

I'm defending my company in a dispute. I have submitted a defence and a counter claim and the other party hasn't responded, they were supposed to reply by 21st Aug.
Can I submitted a request for judgement (n225 form) and if so should I fill it out as the claimant or defendant?
Peter
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with.
Yes you can request for Judgment on the Counter claim. You can request it on N225 yes.
You ask it for Claimant on the Counter-claim.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex

Thanks for getting back to me.

Will the counter claim have a separate claim number? The court hasn't provided me with one.

If it doesn't have a separate claim number how do I specify that this if for the counter claim, there is no where on the form that asks about that. I'm just concerned that if I enter the original claim number (in which my company is the defendant) that it will confuse the matter.

Peter

No it's the same claim number. I would just do a covering letter saying you are requesting judgment on the counter claim.
Does that help?

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.