12826847

I was bombarded with phone calls from a representative agent

Customer Question

I was bombarded with phone calls from a representative agent of Titan telecoms, stating they could offer me very cheap phone rates. I stated that I was not sure whether I was renewing my lease for my business, so did not want to tie myself into a two year deal. They said, that it was not a problem and I could leave anytime. Once, my lease ended, I rang them up to cancel and I was left with a four hundred and fifty pounds fine. I request a recording of the agreement, but they only sent me the verbal agreement, where the rep, spoke so fast, and I sounded distracted and was answering yes to everything, thinking it was the same contractual conversation, we spoke about in regards ***** ***** cancelling anytime. I think, I have been scammed to be fair. Do I have a legal argument, as I am being pursued by debt collectors
regard
Mr Elhag
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is the 'fine' for please?