75100385

My daughter attends a gymnastic class and has been a member

My daughter attends a gymnastic class and has been a member for over 2 years. At the end of the summer term they have a 'first come first serve' policy for the following term. I re booked my daughter to continue attending at 5pm on Monday nights using their form, in person and payed their and then. I have checked the start date and they have booked her on a Wednesday night that she cannot attend as is work. I believe that as I booked on the fist day of open booking ( date on the reciept) that her booking should be honoured on a Monday night. numbers are limited so this will require them to move another child who is new. I do not want to cancel or get a refund I want to receive the session I booked and paid for. what can I do if they refuse to move another child and offer her a place
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Did they say when the booking became full for that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Booking was made confirmed and paid for on 8/07/15
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do you need anything else?
OK, but do you know where you were in the queue for Monday's?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As far as I was awake we were the first to book
You need to get a Solicitor to write and ask that they allow her to attend on a Monday or say you will go to Court and seek an injunction.
If they refuse then you can issue proceedings for specific performance, that is you want to make them allow her to attend on Mondays. You would need to complete forms N1:
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf
And N16a
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n016a-eng.pdf
The court will list the matter for hearing and decide whether to order them to allow her to attend on a Monday. If the Court does and they refuse this is contempt of Court and they could be warned, fined or sent to prison.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.