12826847

There I am writing to seek advice regarding an academic

Customer Question

Hi there

Please advice me on the way forward.

I was notified of an allegation that I have broken the University’s assessment regulations, in that an assignment submitted for assessment appears to contain substantial parts which I used from my own  assignment that I had done in a different unit and I failed to unacknowledged it and also failed to use to use of quotation marks which is true.

However, I didn't know that I couldn't use my piece of work that I had extensively researched and passionate about and practiced in this area.

Please advice the way forward and also if you would support me write a mitigation letter seeking apology such that I am not expelled from uni as this is my final year.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Leah

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola

please cancel it as it has taken too long .Can I have a refund as there was no help was offered ?

Leah