12826847

My local authority has objections to a huge planning

Customer Question

My local authority has objections (mainly about traffic impact and lack of mitigation) to a huge planning application in the neighbouring one. The objections have been ignored, with approval expected at a 10 Sept planning committee. My LA may go to law - but councils have no money nowadays! Can I, as a resident, get a delaying injunction for say, two months, to give more time?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please close the question.

Please also end the seven-day free request period,

AND the taking of a monthly standing order at the end of it,

roughly next weekend.

Please acknowledge the ending of the standing order.