75100385

Thank you very much understood. Given the ongoing nature of

Thank you very much understood.
Given the ongoing nature of the situation ie the guy has been numerous times reported by my parents to the noise team with local council and even had his equipment seized and has attacked my dad in past and now too.
Also, given that he is a council tenant (managed housing by genesis housing) whereas my parents own their place.
How can i work on trying to evict him are there steps or a series of steps i can take eg write letters (and to whom) hire a lawyer to help etc? Given that i fear for their safety. note that he will face the assault charge in front of a magistrate so i dont know if and how that can help my request.
Thank you again kindly
I don't know anything about housing I'm afraid.
I can opt out to see if others can.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sure could you please put me in touch with someone in that case. Will they contact me or should i wait for your instructions how to contact them?
Thanks and sure i will rate your answer
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Have you had noise monitors installed please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Thanks for the message. No we havent howere the noise problem has been resolved he had some kind of order that either took his equipment already or has been warned it will be.
My question is more about the fact that its ongoing and escalating problem with him. Started and went on over noise complaints then a threat of an attack and now an actual physical attack.
Throught the time local housing association has been relatively silent and definitely lenient. I would like to engage some kind of process that would either manage him somehow or in worst case scenario move him to another property. So my Question is how and which way can i initiate this given that im seriously concerned about my familys safety.
Have you applied for an injunction?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No i havent. What does that do and how can i begin that process?
You would need to complete forms N1:
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf
And N16a
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n016a-eng.pdf
The Court would list the matter and decide whether to make an order making them keep quiet. If the Court does and they do not comply then this is contempt of Court and they could be warned, fined or sent to prison.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience