12826847

A firm called Wilson tarquin got in touch with me a couple

Customer Question

A firm called Wilson tarquin got in touch with me a couple of months ago practically begging me to let them take on Barclays bank to get refund on my behalf, I can't remember why I chose them at the time because they actually stole me away from another firm who I was just about to sign on the dotted line with! But anyway getting to the point I cannot believe that I Barclays have now paid me out and Wilson and tarquin are demanding 49percent! Am I bound by law to pay? Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How come my fee of £38 has already been taken from my bank when it states that payment will be made when I have received a satisfactory answer? Thank you
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Did you sign the contract with Wilson Tarquin please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did sign their letter but I had asked the lad who phoned me how much would they take and he said a small fee! I cannot read small print and realise now i should of had someone to read it for me! But surely they are not allowed to take that much are they?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not someone who tries to dodge payments but I am careful with money and I did expect to pay a couple of hundred pounds for their service, but when I was told yesterday that they were taking 49percent I told the young lady on the phone that people should be warned about their company and I was told that if I did not pay in7 days they would take legal action against me! Even if I have got to pay this money,how can I warn other people from making same mistake I did?
Did you ask what fee they would take?