13262538

I have a Register of title that lists 4 items under the

Hi - I have a Register of title that lists 4 items under the Charges Register. 3 of which have noted that " neither the original deed nor a certified copy or examined extract thereof was produced on first registration". Is it worth me paying to get hold of these documents or will they have no detail?
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.Do you actually know where the Original Documents might be?Clare
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No - this is a property I am considering buying, I have bought the Register of Title online plus one of the Charges documents. I had been told of a covenant by the seller and was trying to find out exactly what it said but cannot find it in the one I have.

HiThen I am afraid that there is no way of accessing the Original Documents - all there is is what is written on the Register.You may need to consider Indemnity Insurance to cover the issueClare