12826847

Can you sell a strip of 5 raffle tickets for £1 and then only

Customer Question

Can you sell a strip of 5 raffle tickets for £1 and then only give a prize to the top number?
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am Chairman of a local Branch of The Motor Neurone Disease Association,

Yesterday some members were selling Raffle tickets at a concert organised by one of our committee members.

Another committee member decided to sell the strip of 5 tickets for a pound. At the draw only the top number was accepted.

When you sell 5 tickets I would assume that you should have 5 chances of winning a Raffle prize.

As Chairman I am responsible for any queries that arise.

I assume that this is breaking the law.

All this was decided in my absence.

I look forward to your advice. I am leaving home in he morning to start my holiday.

Regards,

Gwynneth Mugonyi Email *****@******.***

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please send the answer to my question

Can you sell a strip of 5 raffle tickets for £1 and then only give a prize to the top number? to***@******.***

Gwynneth Mugonyi 06. 09 2015 at 18.44

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.