12826847

My house partner has been cautioned at indecent

Customer Question

My house partner has been cautioned for looking at indecent images of children. We co-own the house I live in. He is still waiting to hear what he is being charged with i.e. level of severity and likely outcome, e.g court etc. He has not yet been formally interviewed but has confessed to the police. I want to know if he is arrested if that means he will be unable to leave this address. I do not want to be tainted by association or have his name connected with this address. I knew nothing about it, am terribly distressed and need to protect my career and reputation. Can you help? Thanks so much
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can I ring you please? It might be easier to explain over the phone.

Sharon

I have submitted an offer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not paying another £35 for a phone conversation when I've already paid £38 and not received a response. Surely that can't be right!

Sarah

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have I paid £38 for nothing? Please advise. If so, I'd like to have my money returned. If you are helping, and for the original fee, then all is well! thank you. Can you come back to me on this please, ASAP?