12826847

I need to get a rights of recourse between my manufacturer

Customer Question

Hi, I need to get a rights of recourse between my manufacturer supplier and myself the purchaser for insurance purposes. What wording should I use in a contract for this or is there a specific document required.
Linda
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks Alex.I am buying products from China for retailing on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. The products have my brand name on them, after I test and evaluate . I am trying to get insurance for public liability and or Director liability hewer I have been advised I need a rights of recourse agreement between the supplier and me for the products. I have been trying to find the wording for this or some sort of template to be able to gain this agreement from the suppliers but have been unsuccessful in my research can you help with this please. Kind regards Linda
Sadly not. This is a question and answer site. You need a Solicitor who you can instruct and that is not permitted by the site. I would suggest you see a contacts Solicitor - the cost is going to be about £1000. But sadly I can not do the wording for you as I am unable to be instructed (agains site rules).