75100385

Thanks Alex. So am I right in thinking I do not have

thanks for that Alex. So am I right in thinking I do not have to show them any contract or agreement between us and the company, by law.
I did have the same problem when my company went into liquidation but they eventually agreed after the recievers got intouch with them but not this time. what do you suggest I do?
Hello and thanks for requesting me.
The contract is with Eon and the Company, not you personally. There is no guarantee or contract, they want the money from you so you can just refuse to pay up. They would need to take you to Court and prove there was a contract.
Please do remember to rate this and the other answer so the site credits me for time spent.
Thanks!

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.