75100385

My son has admitted looking at the wrong kind of porn involving

my son has admitted looking at the wrong kind of porn involving children he is on bail at the moment awaiting charges and to go to court - will he go to prison?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What type of porn, was it video or images, has he downloaded it, how old is he, does he have any previous?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi,both images and videos,involving children and babies and animals,rape ect,he has downloaded it he's 21.he did it the first time 20 months ago and was caught again in april this year

he has previous good character,never done anything wrong,always worked and is borderline on the autistic spectrum

Does he have images downloaded onto his machine?
How many images/videos?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

18,i think solicitor said. yes he does,he kept downloading the software then deleting it then reloading it again,at first he said he enjoyed it,then he felt disgusted

Ok. So he has been caught with 18 images?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no,there were thousands i think.but he kept deleting and reloading them - images and videos about 18 times in total maybe more,didnt quite understand the solicitor on that

How many did the Police find?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

am not sure.i just know the solicitor said that the severity of them warranted a barrister I just need to know if he will go to prison?

That depends. If its 18 images then I would hope that it would not be custody and if it was it would be suspended. If its thousands then in reality it will be custody.
You are looking at 12 months to 3 years if there are thousands of images.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

would him having aspergers leading to obsessive behaviour have an impact on his sentence?

No. He either knew what he was doing or he didnt.
I am sorry.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.