75100385

Hiya, I've been staked few years

Customer Question

Hiya, I've been staked for a few years now but it's only just got really bad to the point where the stalker has got in touch with my ex and had been messaging him all sorts on social media, I do have screenshots of proof. However he has messaged me on playstation and Twitter, Ask.fm and has made several accounts so im having to keep blocking every account. I have screenshots of everything, he has been harassing me and one was said to put me in a basement and rape me. He is disgusting, he has sent me his penis several times and even sent underaged girls the same through playstation. His name isXXXXX, I'm not sure what to do. I've tried to block him on everything but he won't stop and gets in touch with people I know and it's really stressful. He's made Twitter accounts one: @suckityaz and followed me. I've had to block them all, i'm really sick of it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Proof
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Have you reported this to the Police?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've just accepted the offer by mistake, my issue was not even solved yet. They've just charged me?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Just let me know for now whether you reported this to the Police?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have reported this to the police yes, sorry I should've said before.
However my money's still been taken from me? I'm not very happy :/
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Any billing issues can you take up with customer services please as I have only access to questions?
In that case you need to take it to Court if the Police wont. You need to complete forms N1:
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf
And N16a
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n016a-eng.pdf
You are asking the Court for an order that your ex does not contact you directly/indirectly. The court will list the matter for a hearing and decide whether to make an order.
If the court does and it is breached this is contempt of Court and your ex can be warned, fined, or sent to prison.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's great thank you, ***** ***** I get in touch with customer services? I'm unable to find a link, I'm unable to call also. And thank you for your help
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You can email:***@******.***