29905560

I am currently doing a marketing campaign business which

Customer Question

I am currently doing a marketing campaign for my business which is installing boilers we are considerably cheaper than British Gas can I put on my leaflets/website that we are up to 20% cheaper?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a solicitor on this site and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. As long as you can show that what you are claiming is true then you are able to state that. Of course if you cannot show that you are up to 20% cheaper than comparable BG products/services then you cannot make a statement on this. However, if in reality your prices are indeed cheaper by up to 20% of BG ones and you can show by comparing the prices on comparable services then you are free to mention that because it is a factually correct statement and you would not be doing anything wrong by mentioning that.
I trust this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page). If for any reason you are unhappy with my response or if you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? If your query has been dealt with please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts from the top of the page. If you need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Thank you.