Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Respected Sir /Madam

Customer Question

Respected Sir /Madam
I am an Indian Spanish resident card holder (not citizen) for more than sixteen years last year I married with an Indian boyfriend in London he was a student he applied for new visa but Home office Kept pending because of Toeic ETS then they detained and released him after two months, he gone for report couple of months later he missed it now he become an over stayer, he staying in London totally more than 50 months and wish to stay there itself i am in dilemma, is there any possibility to stay together and to get work right for me or him in UK , human right or any other rights please advice waiting for your valuable reply
jp
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please i am really sad and waiting for your reply soon...
JP
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
1. Dear JP, I would advise you to file your question under Spanish law and see if your long term residency in Spain will help you both. As under UK law, your marriage to your boyfriend gives you no rights under UK law, nor does it give either of you the right to remain in the UK. So file a new question in the Spanish law category.