12826847

We booked a holiday with Thompson on line and

Customer Question

Hi we booked a holiday with Thompson for November on line and all has been paid then last week I got an email to say our booking reference had change due to an error.I have since had emails from other holiday makers going on the same plane and and they have my information and from what I can see the company say it was human error and no compensation.What can we all do
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please can you send me an email.I do not want this as a monthly payment only as a one off payment for this advice
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
So the original holiday is still the same, is that right?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes the holiday is the same but all the people going on this flight who booked with Thomson-First choice has each others email address and other info that the company has from us have been told since the change is due to human error
Thank you. What loss have you suffered?