UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Continuing the last line of question in a new question as advised

Customer Question

Continuing the last line of question in a new question as advised byCustomer:
-------
Could a solicitor in her normal country of residence organise this on her behalf?
Meaning what is the criticality here, the bot***** *****ne, in terms of her physical presence. That the 'interview' for the work visa needs to be conducted where she is normally resident for example?
Can I also confirm. A Job offer on the UK Job Shortage List within the UK, like a Teacher, would have no bearing on this whatsoever, even if a solicitor or Sponsor's solicitor deal with this within the UK?
Steven
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Re-listed as advised
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I dont understand your last mail or te fact that this has been closed or the fact that your pricing for when a new question should be asked isn't automated ..Why place he burden on me....? Customer asked me to continue my last question in this, a new question.....so why are you telling me that you cant find a solicitor....and why do you keep closing the question?? I haven't had an answer and didn't want to close the question...I already re-listed it...no idea what is going on here...Thanks

Questions time out after a period of time. I have sent this question toCustomerbut he has not responded, for which I can only apologise.
I can open the question to other Experts if you would like?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 2 years ago.
Hello Steve,
I am sorry but I have only just now seen your follow Up questions which I did not see before for one reason or another
Could a solicitor in her normal country of residence organise this on her behalf? Yes.
Meaning what is the criticality here, the bot***** *****ne, in terms of her physical presence. That the 'interview' for the work visa needs to be conducted where she is normally resident for example? She may or may not be called for an interview for the visa application. She needs to be lawfully resident in the country she is applying from.
Can I also confirm. A Job offer on the UK Job Shortage List within the UK, like a Teacher, would have no bearing on this whatsoever, even if a solicitor or Sponsor's solicitor deal with this within the UK? This will not help in any wY. She must apply from outside the UK.
All the best