12826847

I have a small business. i received a service from a company

Customer Question

i have a small business. i received a service from a company and in the introductory email they told us their cost in a general email but they never invoiced us.
since then i went on maternity leave and left a coo in charge. we used their service a little (online order edi thing) butwhat we need from them changed as we reduced clients and at one point we didnt use the service at all as it was being provided for us via another party.
my co was run by a stand in while i was on maternity leave and they had no contact with this company.
the original company have now 3 years later invoiced us for 3 years worth of service? i had no idea we were still being charged for anything and want to fight it or reduce it. are they allowed to invoice me so late when i had no idea we were being charged for anything for most of that time so obviously didnt cost it in?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Did they ever say there would be a cost please?