12826847

My name is ***** ***** have been dupe some time

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** i have been dupe some time ago by BES i have been running a generator since may 2014 after they cut off my supply months after i asked them to do so. I did not want this company who said at first they were Scottish Power. I am deaf and registered hard of hearing.

They wont talk about it. They are a bogus company who are in the pockets of***** Look it up on a search! Andrew Piley is a conman who uses others to front his companies.I still get the crooked meter reader who cut the supply off come to read the meter. He put a floppy hat on and thought i wouldnt recognise him. I need to have help here to restore my supply away from BES and that they be never able to contact me again or face prosecution.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this please/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I cannot get a supply reinstated because BES bock it.

So for ever more it seems I have to use a generator for my supply.

What can I do to remove this company from this problem.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Why can't you get a pre paid meter?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is a business premisses.

I am not getting the impression you are all together with me on this??

Do a search on BES and then you will see what i am up against.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Please don't waste your time on the searches. They are a non issue.
Why did they block supply? What is the reason given?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Lets start over as it seems that you have missed my initial statment

I was with scottish power, my contract came up for renewal and this company said they were acting for scottish power.#I took the renewal but never signed anything. Then scottish power called me and asked why i am changing. I explained and they said it wasnt them. so after i called BES and said no you will not be my supplier. They said they had recorded my acceptance and it was solid and upjoling in law.

I have told them no too often but they went above me and remeoved me from scottish power.

I said no paymeny will be made to them and stopped many different approcahes they tried claiming money from my bank. I instructed my solicitor to make them cut it off so i would not be raising a bill for anything. They would not listen and have many different people coming around in beaten up old bangers of cars pretending to ne BES and also Baliffs.

I tried in vaine to stop this company and after them not listening the underhanded magistrate and baliff came with GS to cut off the supply. They took my meter and there was nothing i could do about it. afterwards the GS man was paid in cash by the baliff which was cash given to him by a man in a banger car who had been here before. I had the police here but they are powerless and said that it was imorale what was happening but that is that.

i now use a generator to power my building.

There has been no legal notices served on me nor any one come to ask for the money.

I have no meter and no company can take this over and that is written in stone.

The BES is owned by Andrew Piley who is a favourite in***** FACT

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I understand all of that.
What I need to know is why have they blocked supply?
On what ground?
Do they have an order?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No they don't have an order. The other suppliers say that BES hold title to the supply line and until they release it that they cannot take it over.So BES do nothing never reply to anything and that is that.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Do they accept not having an order?
What are the bailiffs trying to achieve? Are they trying to fit a meter or to recover funds?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what are you saying to me????

how on earth can you ask me that???

this is going no where at all.

i don't want to pay you anything because you don't have a clue what i have said

Ridiculous

(

They wont talk about it. They are a bogus company who are in the pockets of***** Look it up on a search! Andrew Piley is a conman who uses others to front his companies.I still get the crooked meter reader who cut the supply off come to read the meter. He put a floppy hat on and thought i wouldnt recognise him. I need to have help here to restore my supply away from BES and that they be never able to contact me again or face prosecution.)

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
Good luck
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you keep sending me emails demanding?

Please dont and remove me completely from your site and data base

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
I am a new expert, do you still need help?