12826847

I have an appeal in process an they have now asked me

Customer Question

i have an appeal in process an they have now asked me for a STATEMENT,I need to know how to do this so they can get the reply by 16th SEPTEMBER 2015.I KONW WHAT I WNT SO SAY, BUT NEED HELP WITH THE BEST WAY TO WRITE IT.THEY HAVE SAID IT WILL BE heard by the written system which I do not trust. CAN YOU HELPME?
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
A statement is basically like a formal long letter setting out the basis of your application. It should identify your name and the fact that it is your application to stay - it should then take the reader through the reasons behind your application . It can be helpful if these are numbered points. Do not keep making the same point or repeating yourself - but be clear and persuasive in what you are asking. You should then sign and date it confirming that it is true. Happy to discuss but please rate positively - thanks
What type of case is this?
Is this a fare evasion allegation?
I'm afraid the answer above is incorrect as it is not a good idea to respond unless there is a clear defence.