75100385

If a Limited company needs to use the legal process against

If a Limited company needs to use the legal process against another Limited company for a dispute regarding payment for work done (small value - £6K), is it the Civils Claims process that is followed or is it something different?
Thanks Pete
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
No its exactly the same. Given its £6000 it would be a small claim which you can issue online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk
But the process is exactly the same.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That's great.

On another matter. Are you able to advise on 'Lawful Development Certificates'. It is where a building has been used for an alternative use and an application is then made to the LA in order to formally have its change of use recognised.

Pete

Sorry Pete planning isn't my area. However if you ask a new question about it I am sure one of my colleagues will reply.
Is that ok?

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If you have not done so already might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.