12826847

I bought a Van Business we had a big family fall out

Customer Question

I bought a Van for my Business we had a big family fall out and as my Son had it at the time refuses to let me have it back. The insurance was due and as I agreed with my Wife it was to be sold as we both needed the Money. I left the property because of the friction and as my Wife wants to remain there as part of the settlement.
My insurance would not cover the Van if it is not kept at its Registered address so I told him it had to be there and as its for sale I am cancelling the Insurance. The Van is now at my Address he has the keys and has insured it Himself, legally I am the owner and my names on the Log book, can he do this
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
To whom is it registered?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
how are we getting on with this?